We are responsible for working with local and regional authorities submitting notifications / permits to:
work cover nsw, worksafe vic, The Department of Natural Resources and Mines qld
- Local Fire Station
- Local Police Station
- Local Council
- CASA if in the flight path of an airport (it may be required that we be in contact with the Air Traffic Controller, waiting for a window in which to fire the display. You will be advised if this is likely to be an issue)
- A permit may be required if the display is on or over water from The Transport Dept along with The Port Authority, Water police, Coast Guard, Air Sea Rescue.
The Service we provide is an all encompassing package that includes:
- Site Inspection Risk Assessment
- SAFETY we never underestimate the power of our product
- Expert advice on all aspects of the display
- A unique display designed to the best advantage for the venue and budget
- Programming and Music for a pyromusical
- $20million Public Liability Insurance we have a flawless safety record
- Product including having product made especially for your display
- Experienced Crew
- Ensuring site security with the organisers security and ours
- All electronic equipment unless you would like an old fashioned hand fired display
- Permits as listed
- Display set up and firing
- Memorable Outstanding Display
- Clean up
- Post display notifications
Illegal Fireworks Activity
Fireworks are dangerous explosives that can maim or kill in the wrong hands.
Keep our community safe - report all suspected illegal fireworks activity to Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000
- Be prepared. Bring your pets inside or lock them up before the fireworks begin. Once the fireworks have started it may be too late. The majority of dogs and cats react by way of blind panic from the noise of fireworks and thunderstorms.
- Place your pets in a small room or the laundry, or in a covered crate or cat cage where they will feel safe, especially if you cannot be there.
- Leave the lights on in the room so the flashing of the fireworks is not so startling.
- Turn on the television or radio so that the fireworks blend with a noise the animal is used to.
- Don't make a fuss. Behave as if fireworks are as common as breathing air. Sitting there looking tense, waiting for the next one to go off, will only tell your animal it should be frightened. A reassuring pat or a few words are fine overdoing the attention will only confirm that something abnormal is happening.
- Provide a big juicy bone or tasty rawhide chew to distract the animal but remember, some will be too stressed to eat.
- Keep the animal confined until daylight so that random fireworks going off well after the event don't affect it.
- Get young animals used to loud noises. Practice with nervous pets beforehand by banging pots together or using party poppers. Use all the pointers given above to make your pet feel secure.
- Make sure all pets have a collar with identification, with pet's name and your phone numbers, including mobile, in case of escape.
- Be proactive. When you know a fireworks night is coming up, pop a copy of this list in all the letterboxes in your street especially neighbours with recently acquired dogs.
The following venues are 'fireworks friendly':
- Sheldon Reception Sunshine Victoria
- San Remo Ballroom Reception Brunswick Victoria
- Leonda By The Yarra Reception Hawthorn Victoria
- The Mannor On High Reception Epping Victoria
- Pinnacle Valley Resort Reception Merrijig Victoria
- The Pavilion Reception Fitzroy Garden Victoria
- Princess Court Reception Mulgrave Victoria
- GV Hotel Reception Shepparton Victoria
- Grand Star Reception Altona Victoria
- Amberlee Reception Cranbourne Victoria
- Nathania Springs Monbulk Victoria
- Lamirage Reception Somerton Victoria
- Anabella Reception Clayton South Victoria
- Grande Reception Epping Victoria
- Melrose Melbourne Reception Tullamarine
- Merrimu Reception Murrumbeena Victoria
- Poets Lane Reception Sherbrooke Victoria
- Moon Light Reception North Fitzroy Victoria
- Sounther Glof Club Reception Keysborough Victoria
- L'unica Reception West Brunswick Victoria
- Emerald Reception Thomastown Victoria
- Ascot House Reception Ascot vale Victoria
- Lakeside Reception Taylors Lake Victoria
- The Luxor Reception Taylors Lake Victoria
- Atlantic Group Reception Docklands Victoria